Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 7, 2013

East Vs West Day 5 a few days off in Kenora now that I'm 33.

I have played 2 shows and now i'm taking a few days off. not by choice.
But had  I made the decision of the western part of this tour earlier I would have locked in more gigs.
But a few days off are alright since this is a momentous occasion. I turn 33 today. I'm sure drinks and glutenous behaviour are in order... and a recovery period may be needed.
Last Night!

I forgot to mention this about Wabigoon...
Pappy's Cafe takes a loss on every show they put on. Yet they still put them on to help out touring musicians. and the feel it's good for the community. It's extremely rare to come across on a venue like that.
There's a chance I may have to rethink this Blog a day I have trouble thinking of funny things to write about everyday. Maybe you readers can suggest some things you would like me to write about on the road. Yes I think you should do that.
Let your suggestions begin!

I just looked on facebook and saw this dustin Hoffman clip and found it quite touching.
Definitely worth a 3 minute watch.

I'm out,  every one have a whisky, a beer, and a hug for me.
-Croizar the Spectacular, or just Neil


Oh, what's that you want to creep me just a little more?
OK, follow me on TwitterFacebook, 
and buy the music on Bandcamp.
The event page for the tour is Here.




No comments:

Post a Comment