Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Recording at Chalet Studios Last Summer.

2 posts in 2 days?!?!
Ya I'm still sick.
Stuck at home.
At least last night I sweated a lot of the sick out of me.
Didn't make for a comfortable night, but at least I know I'm getting better.
So when I went to Chalet Studios http://www.chaletstudio.ca/ to record in Three Days It was originally In Two Days, because I had only 2 days to record the CD. I later was able to go to Red Sonic Studios http://www.redsonicstudios.com/ , where I had my mastering done, and record 3 more tracks. Anyway, for some reason I was never able to put the videos into the editor on my Mac to make a cool little montage. I kind of forgot about them. and I'll be wiping this PC very soon and those videos will go with them. So I'm going to post some of them here, unedited. Hope you enjoy them. 

Natural Things Practice

I Can't Play The Piano

The Intro is Key

The Song Chart

A look around the Studio while Aaron plays

Waiting from the Booth Last vocal take

I've got other's but they are either too long or too boring. It seems I've already deleted some of these videos because I remember there being a lot more. Ah well.
So there is a little bit of Eyeswide history. It's not even 1 year ago but it feels like it was quite longer. I'm planning on preparing the next album after the 2011 summer. I've got about 5 or 6 songs I'd like to record right now plus I've got 7-8 more where I've got varrying levels of completion. A few music is complete, a few have just verse chorus riffs. I've got some scattered lyrics for most of them. I'm thinking September is a good month to write.

-Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment