Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

My Body Does Not Want to Function. How Selfish Of It.

Today I am ill.
I do not feel great.
My body is chilly and hot. I have a heavy head. I am weak, kitten like.
I am also mucousy. Let's not forget that.

I felt like writing something but not really about anything.
I'll mainly post some images.
Sadly I will not chat about the kids game I dislike so much, maybe next time.
In the realm of education I was renamed again. 2 students gave me  s couple of more light hearted but I find creepier names than the ones pertaining to poop.
They were, Mr Lovebear and Mr. Cuddlebum.
I'm pretty sure I gave these kids absolutely no reason to inspire those names.

Summer tour is going good I'd like to have it completed by Mid May. I've got 11 or 12 dates confirmed about 6 unconfirmed and some floating around waiting for me to figure out where they are.
Here's the promo image I decided to use to promote the tour. I'm a classy guy.

I;ve got some images done I'll be using for T-Shirts and Stickers. I'll save them for later until I finally decide which ones I'm going with.

Some more New York dates have popped up so the "You can't call this a tour" poster might not appropriate. Because , well, it seems to be turning into a short US tour.


I've got a banner floating downtown Barrie. It will be there until the end of June I believe.
It's to help promote The Spring Art tour, which I'm apart of. 
I did my bet shimmying to get up hear.

I think the bed calls for me again. 
Short and sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment