Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sans Sober aka Clarity Not Needed.

3:30 am I walk into my house  and speak a loud "Why is it so hot in here?"
Momentarily perplexed as to why it is actually hot in this building.
Come to my senses...
No air conditioning.
Drunk.
No concept of reality.
I brought a leaf home for Gina.
Bonus Crowe!
Blankets not needed.
Too awake to sleep.
write pointless Facebook message but decide to make it a blog at last minute.
Copy and paste.
Realized if you do not write Facebook with a capital F it is not recognized as a word.
Just remembered, forgot to go to Jeff's house party.
I blame Edwin.
Also blame the guy who I argued with about selling out as a musician.
I explained that I was right in the argument.
For the reason that in most arguments I am usually right from my point of view.
Had to spell check argument.
Since I spelled it arguement.
Apparently it is not the correct spelling while encumbered with alcohol.
I will find a photo to spice up this triad.

No comments:

Post a Comment