Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 3, 2016

I've been re-guitar'd

Hi there.
I'm listening to a new Kanye West track.
For the curious.

I'm also doing taxes.
There's a lot of paper here.


It's 2016 does it feel new to you?
I feel like I want to do more this year.
I plan to do that by being more prepared.
I'm, what some people have called, a quick start. Get the idea jump into it.
Succeed or fail, move on to the next idea.
It can be a good way to live but I want to try plotting things out a little more.

Thanks again to everyone who threw in money to help me buy a new guitar.
I was able to buy a new guitar on Dec 26th. (Was hoping on a sale, but no dice)
I picked up a Martin.
It's pretty amazing.
I kept tossing up between the Martin and a Taylor.
The Martin won out for me.
 The Martin


Losing one guitar actually gained me 2 guitars.
I was able to buy an $1100 with the help of friends and family.
But I was also given one.
A Veelah. I haven't found too much info on this brand but it plays really nice.

We had to sell the RV.
We had it safetied and ... well, we tried to have it safetied. It didn't pass.
We didn't have the money to fix up the Beast so we found a fellow in Victoria who wanted a smaller RV he could fix up.
We lost a bunch of money on the sale.
But he threw in this guitar which he said he paid $1200 for.
He didn't know my situation with my guitar being stolen either.
It was pretty cool.
The Veelah



So now I'm sporting double guits.
Which is amazing!
I've always wanted to have 2 so I could have one tuned differently.
I've started learning a couple new songs.
So hopefully not before to long I'll be playing in front of people again.

I still have an album to release, figure out where we are going to live and get back to Ontario for a little while.

I'll most likely continue to be quiet for a bit.
So when something new pops up.
I shall write again.

-Neil
www.neilcrowe.com
www.thecanadiancomicbin.com





No comments:

Post a Comment