Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

A few drink ramble....

Figured I would write something while it is 3:08 in the morning on a Thursday evening/ Friday morning.  i went out to an open mic night and ended up everywhere else.
No real point to writing this. I have no photo or imagery to entertain, and in fact when the idea of writing this, 3 sentences ago I thought something would come to me.
Sadly it did not.
So here goes something off the top of my head musically related.
I'm to be recording the next CD at Phase One in Toronto. It won't be a full album but an EP only because money will be an issue as well this is a major studio so time is limited  because they have many people to record.
I have thought a few times and still think, "Am I ready for a place like this? Shouldn't I be in a smaller place recording my little songs?"
and so I am throwing the idea of recording this EP in this big ol' studio that records the likes of Snoop Dogg, Bono, The Trews and other such beings.
Make the album and then record some tracks locally solely for online distribution.
Fo r some reason I want to be rid of all the songs I've written.(well not ridof them) I want them recorded and available so I can move past them.
So I can move on to the 100% new material. I have a lot of riffs and lyrics set aside that I have not had the time to deal with. Some of them I am really excited about and think will help make songs better than what I have written already but sadly they are on back burner status.
Well that was more than I thought I would write.
I'm going to see If I can find a few pics to brighten this up with...
Here's me in a Pizza eating competition against Kobayashi (hot dog eating champ). he ate a whole pizza for every slice I had. I ate 11 slices. He had  11 pizza's. That is retarded.

Sexapalooza allowing me to be in a cut out with my head in a croch.

THERE YOU GO. Sorry Cap lock was on. 
Slep time now
-Neil
www.eyeswide.ca




No comments:

Post a Comment