Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I broke the trophy.

Just a quick little update.
I've been meaning to write about the tour since I got back on Friday.
But have been busy with this and that.
Real work, emails, booking more tours.
Today I am in pain.
I wanted to get back in shape and take a break from the drinking of booze. As I had consumed quite a lot touring the East Coast.
Hey, there's a lot of good breweries over there.
So for the past 5 days I've been working out yesterday I did some leg exercises, had a run, and went to yoga class.
Today I waddle like a penguin.
Sitting down and getting up is a struggle.
A little too much activity when one is just getting back into physical movement.

So I went to a charity Bull Ride competition,
*Side note my girlfriend lasted 3 seconds. It was a disgrace to the Bull riding community.

And I said hey "take a picture of me pretending to steal the trophy."
It was just sitting on the bar all alone next to a can of Pringles.
As I picked it up, the bovine just came off. It was not attached properly, says I. 
So I grabbed some Cheetos and walked away. 
Here's said trophy.
Looking very underwhelming when placed next to a can of Pringles.
Ended the night by watching our beloved mayor rehearse for a Battle of the Bands contest this weekend. There were only 4 of us.
Quite an odd way to end a Wednesday night. 
And of course I had a beer. Bad Neil! Bad!
Now I am going to bed.
Very soon East Coast Tour and all it's foibles will be revealed....

-Neil 

And Hey, Hey! I actually got a comment on one of my posts! 
I'm quite pleased on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment