Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Flip flop. Rhymes with Hip hop.

It's true. It does.
I flip flop.
Fret about paying off my credit card in time.
Or don't worry about bad credit and they get it when they get it.
It's like a daily thing with me back and forth.
Didn't help that when I was in the UK I racked up a $500 dollar phone bill.
I'm a sucker for convenience and not looking for  cheaper way... for example spending $20 and 5 min to buy a phone card.
I've got to do a photo shoot  for an artist  because the girlfriend is sick. I'm the fill in guy.
So I will beer up before I head off.
I don't have much to say today i just figure I should write something to not have a once a month post.




I recorded on the mac another cover song just for the hell of it Broadripple Is Burning by Margot and The Nuclear So and So's. Careful it's got some cussin' in it. and it doesn't seem to be uploading so here is the youtube link. Broadripple cover

Feb tour is coming up soon. I'm going to have to figure out a camera since I broke mine in New York. Maybe Julien Michaud has one.

I made a kid cry the other day. As I may have mentioned I am a teacher. I just do substitute work so as I can head out to the open roads for shows. Anyway this kid was getting angry at his friends so he started throwing his work on the floor. I go over to him and he hits his pencil off his desk and hits my leg. I've already decided I don't like him so I well I don't yell, but I speak firmly to him.
"You just hit a teacher.  You hit me with your pencil."
and I go on and out come the tears.
Success.
Emotional kids cry easy.

Summer Festivals.  started applying for July and August ones that gives me 7 to 8 months before they start. I think it's good initiative.
No.
No it's not.
Lots of Festivals are booked up already or I've missed the deadline.
Fuck give me a break.
So I may not be involved in the summer fests this year but there are some in Sept I hope I can get involved in.

I realize I have two followers on this blog, but I wonder if anyone else has or does read it with out signing up....maybe.....maybe.....

How about a picture to end this off.

No comments:

Post a Comment