Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hey I was unemployed!

...and I didn't know it.
turns out when I resigned from my 0.2 the school board took me off the supply list.
I had to call and see why I have not ben getting calls. Turns out it was because I didn't work for them anymore.
Neat.
I did get reinstated wasn't to hard but being a little skint and realizing I could have been working is a little frustrating.

Other than that

I received my CD's did I mention that last time? I can't remember and refuse to look at the previous post.
Anyway, I've got a problem with the company. They did not put on the bar codes. They also refuse to reprint them. It's an ongoing process.
Ooooh a cliffhanger! What will be the result?

I've been playing Friday through Monday.
In Toronto With The band Kangaroo Box Thief First time in a month It was a good show


Then had a cool gig in a Brewery in Barrie where  we played in the brewery amongst the equipment.
And An Evening With Lovers & Thieves Tour Kick off with Bob Charters at At The Five It was a really good turn out for a late night Monday gig. It was even better than some weekend gigs I've played.
It was a fun time and people were in a buying mood!

Honestly I'm trying to watch The Office Season 6 right now, so I am distracted.
And my writing is not so entertaining I will end this so I can focus on the television show.
At Least you have some pics with this one!
blah blah blah
-Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment