Total Pageviews

Monday, August 23, 2010

The Intro...

Blogging.
There's something I never expected to do.
Yet, here I am.
Neil Crowe: Blogger. 
You get an inside look into the world of a part time teacher, musician, and artist.
Teacher. Ya I look after kids Sept through June. It pays well and I went to school for it.  So there.
Do I feel like doing it anymore?
No.
Not really.
But like I said it pays well. that allows me to do other things.
Like, be a musician and make art.
I've got music, go to www.eyeswide.ca if you want to be a looky-loo.
Actually I want you to be a looky-loo. Go There now.
I've got art.... well you can't go anywhere to see it unless you leave your computer walk out the door and drive to Art Appreciation in Barrie, ON or At The Five, also in Barrie, ON.
I make photo art. I don't like talking about photography, because I am not technical. I like messing around. I'll take a picture with a disposable. I don't care, you can get some cool grainy shots from those things.
So those are some things I will be writing about in blogs to come.
Lets tally it up:
A struggling musician.
               +
A struggling artist.
               +
An occasional teacher.
               =
An interesting blog. Maybe.
Lets see how long and often I can keep this up.
My next blog will be of the weekend past!
Featuring my first modelling gig!
A pizza eating competition with Kobayashi!
 And the frusterating task of booking a tour!
Thrills and Excitement!
Introductions Conclude.

-Neil
www.eyeswide.ca

                                                           I'm the one with the long hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment